Welcome to the Alexandria Campus Fitness Center!
Do you want to lose fat, gain muscle, amplify strength, tone muscle, increase flexibility, and boost self-confidence?
- The Alexandria Campus Fitness Center is Free
- Free fitness center orientation
- Free personal training consultation by appointment
- Free daily body composition check
- Free daily blood pressure check
- Free health and wellness information to better your life
The fitness center is equipped with various machines and equipment for all levels of conditioning. We have:
- Recumbent Bicycles
- Rowing Machines
- Free Weights
- Individual Machines for specific muscle groups
Where are we located?
The Fitness Center is located in the Tyler Building of Alexandria Campus Room 202.
Who has access?
The Fitness Center is open to all current faculty, staff and students. For more information contact Najeeb Baha, Fitness Center Manager, at 703-845-6180 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
**Current NOVA ID required to use NOVA Fitness Center! **
Personal Training Available!
Interested in designing a safe and effective workout that will produce results?
Personal training consulting is available to all active fitness center users on a limited basis by appointment only. If you are interested, call the fitness center or stop by and speak with one of our fitness professional to discuss your goals. The goal of our personal trainers is to achieve the following benefits:
- Body fat loss / weight loss
- Body shaping and muscle toning
- Cardiovascular fitness
- Increasing energy, stamina, & endurance
- Increasing sports performance
- Increasing muscle strength, muscle endurance, and muscle flexibility
- Improving coordination
- Enhancing immunity
- Reducing stress and anxiety
ALEXANDRIA FITNESS CENTER HOURS (Effective May 18-August 9, 2015)
NOTE: Center Closed May 11-15
|11am - 7pm||11am - 7pm||11am - 7pm||11am - 7pm||11am - 5pm|
Northern Virginia Community College
5000 Dawes Avenue
Alexandria, VA 22311-5097
Campus Location: Tyler Building, Room 202