Alexandria Fitness Center
Welcome to the Alexandria Campus Fitness Center!
Do you want to lose fat, gain muscle, amplify strength, tone muscle, increase flexibility, and boost self-confidence?
- Join the Alexandria Campus Fitness Center for Free!
- Daily fitness center orientation!
- Free consultation and personal training!
- Free daily body composition!
- Free daily blood pressure check!
- Free health and wellness information to better your life!
The fitness center is equipped with various machines and equipment for all levels of conditioning. We have:
- Recumbent Bicycles
- Rowing Machines
- Free Weights
- Individual Machines to work torso
- Boxing & Speed Bag
Where are we located?
The Fitness Center is located in the Tyler Building of Alexandria Campus Room 202.
Who has access?
The Fitness Center is open to all current faculty, staff and students. To schedule free consultation, training or for more information contact us at 703-845-6180 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
**Current NOVA ID required! **
Personal Training Available!
Interested in designing a safe and effective workout that will produce results, meet with our certified personal trainers for free?
Free 30 minute personal training sessions are available to all active fitness center users on a limited basis. If you are interested, call the fitness center or stop by and speak with one of our fitness professional to discuss your goals and schedule your appointment. The goal of our personal trainers is to achieve the following benefits:
- Body fat loss / weight loss
- Body shaping and muscle toning
- Cardiovascular fitness
- Increasing energy, stamina, & endurance
- Increasing sports performance
- Increasing muscle strength, muscle endurance, and muscle flexibility
- Improving coordination
- Enhancing immunity
- Reducing stress and anxiety
ALEXANDRIA FITNESS CENTER HOURS (Effective May 20)
The fitness center is currently closed
|11:30 am - 7 pm||11:30 am - 7 pm||11:30 am - 7 pm
||11:30 am - 7 pm||11:30 am - 7 pm|
Northern Virginia Community College
3001 North Beauregard Street
Alexandria, VA 22311-5097
Campus Location: Tyler Building, Room 202